Innkeepers: Theressa and Derick Stonecipher
Mailing Address: 1914 Avenue M, Galveston, Texas 77550-4707
Credit Card number or deposit required to hold room.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Price range: Summer weekends, Holidays, and Special Events: $169 to $229 per night, Double Occupancy. Two-night stay required on summer weekends (May through August), holidays and special event weekends.
Check-in: Between 3 pm and 6 pm (Other times available with innkeepers approval)
Check-out: 11:00 am
- One week cancellation for guests reserving one room for non peak periods. If cancelled less than 7 days prior to check in date, the full amount of the reservation will be charged.
- If you cancel before the 7 day window we will refund your money minus $50.00 per room cancellation fee.
3. Two week cancellation for all reservations of 2 or more nights.
4. Thirty day cancellation for holidays, special events, weddings or groups reserving more than one room.
If you cancel during the non-refundable period you will be charged the full rate for the entire days reserved
Courtesy Policies: No smoking in rooms, no pets, no customer candles in the room, no Styrofoam chests in rooms or porches (they leak), and no children in main house except for breakfast.
- Free Wi/Fi
- Daily breakfast
- Free parking
- Cable Television
- Free Current movies
- DVD/CD players
- Alarm clocks
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually controlled temperature
Ask about cruise parking & transfers: Free to guests who book directly with us and not available through third-party travel websites. Must sign a release of liability form if you leave your vehicle on property.
Awards and Special Events
Arrington’s Book of List:
Best Breakfast Conversation 2002
Best In the USA 2003
Offering The Most Privacy 2004
Best Garden 2005
Best Breakfast In The Southwest 2006
Galveston Historic Home Tours 1990 and 1991
Featured on Fox 26 News in Houston, TX for a Valentines special 2002.
Country Extra Magazine featured article in November 2003.
Clean Galveston Back Garden Tour June 2004
Galveston Bed & Breakfast Association
Galveston Hotel & Motel Association
Galveston Antique Dealers Association
Galveston Historical Foundation
San Jacinto Neighborhood Association
Lost Bayou Historical District
Partners in Education
We donate our tired linens to the Galveston Island Humane Society and The Salvation Army.