Innkeepers: Theressa and Derick Stonecipher
Mailing Address: 1914 Avenue M, Galveston, Texas 77550-4707
Credit Card number or deposit required to hold room.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Price range: Summer weekends, Holidays, and Special Events: $179 to $239 per night, Double Occupancy. Two-night stay required on all weekends (Friday and Saturdays).
Check-in: Between 3 pm and 6 pm. Please do not arrive prior to 3 pm unless you have already received approval. There is a $25 fee for early check-in requests regardless if you show up at the time requested or during normal check in times. When you request to check in early, your room will be the first cleaned as soon as the room is vacant. After 6 pm, a self-check-in will be arranged. Please call 409-763-7004 to make arrangements.
Check-out: 11:00 am
Pet Policy: The Carriage house is the only pet friendly unit, it is separate from the house with a private entry. We have a 25 pound weight limit and there is a $25 nonrefundable fee.
- All cancellations, for whatever reason and regardless of the length of time the room has been reserved are subject to a $50.00 service fee per room.
- All one night reservations are non-refundable.
- Two week cancellation for all reservations of 2 or more nights.
- When a reservation is made within 14 days of arrival, the entire amount will be charged at the time of reservation.
- 30 day cancellation for holidays, special events, weddings or groups reserving more than one room.
- Full payment is required for one night stays, 50% deposit for two nights or longer.
- No smoking in any room. If there is evidence of smoking you will be charged $200 to the credit card we have on file.
- Please do not bring pets unless I have agreed to accommodate your request. A $25.00 cleaning fee will be charged per stay if I agree to accommodate your pet request. Pets are not allowed in the main building, only in the carriage suite.
- No children allowed adults only.
- No unregistered guests are allowed on the property without prior approval from the owner.
- Pool usage is between 8 AM – 10 PM. Absolutely No glass, smoking, diving, food or drink.
- For the safety of our guests and ourselves, no outside guests are allowed within the french courtyard or use of the pool.
If you cancel during the non-refundable period you will be charged the full rate for the entire days reserve.
Cancellations on bookings that are due to coronavirus concerns can be refunded minus $50 per room or turned into a voucher that can be used toward a future reservation.
As a husband-and-wife owned small business, this time greatly affects our business and our ability to keep our doors open. Without charging a service fee we incur personal costs, so not only do we lose your valuable business but we have to pay out of pocket merchant and CC processing fees.
Courtesy Policies: Please respect all of our guests by maintaining peace and quiet from 10 PM to 8 AM when using outside facilities!
- Free WiFi
- Daily breakfast
- Free parking
- Internet streaming with Roku (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- Alarm clocks
- Iron/ironing board
- Individually controlled temperature
- Private bathrooms
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Fire Pit
Ask about cruise parking & transfers: Free to guests who book directly with us and not available through third-party travel websites. Must sign a release of liability form if you leave your vehicle on property.
Awards and Special Events
Arrington’s Book of List:
Best Breakfast Conversation 2002
Best In the USA 2003
Offering The Most Privacy 2004
Best Garden 2005
Best Breakfast In The Southwest 2006
Galveston Historic Home Tours 1990 and 1991
Featured on Fox 26 News in Houston, TX for a Valentines special 2002
Country Extra Magazine featured article in November 2003
Featured on the cover of Coast Monthly October 2020 Haunted Hospitality Clean Galveston Back Garden Tour June 2004
Galveston Bed & Breakfast Association
Galveston Hotel & Motel Association
Galveston Historical Foundation
San Jacinto Neighborhood Association
Lost Bayou Historical District